Due to the fact that participation in the International Holter Monitoring and Non-invasive Electrophysiology Society is difficult for most domestic specialists for financial reasons, and interest in new research methods is very high, a number of Russian scientists decided to register Russian Holter Monitoring and Non-invasive Electrophysiology Society (ROHMINE) in accordance with the procedure established by law
The purpose of the Society: to promote the maximum dissemination and effective use of new methods of electrophysiology in clinical practice.
Main goals of the Society are:
- To conduct physicians’ training in new methods of electrophysiology, in particular Holter monitoring together with scientific and educational organizations of the Russian Federation.
- To organize a mutual exchange of best practices among Holter monitoring specialists through the organization of periodic conferences.
- To organize specialists’ communication using modern information technology (webinars, Internet conferences).
- To distribute methodological and clinical technologies for Holter monitoring by publishing manuals, methodological materials and periodicals.
- To promote the formation of "standards" for new methods of electrophysiology, in particular Holter monitoring, the principles of interpretation of results and requirements for the resulting conclusion,to be actively involved in organizing and coordinating scientific research on Holter monitoring for this purpose.
- To participate in developing indications for the use of methods and norms for the workload of personnel together with the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation and Rosstandart of the Russian Federation in the formation of requirements for the equipment.
- To represent Russian specialists in international organizations, in particular in the International Holter Monitoring and Non-invasive Electrophysiology Society.
What does membership in ROHMINE give?
- The ability to receive timely information about publications on Holter monitoring and methodological materials, and to receive some publications free of charge
- Preferential participation in conferences and seminars of the Society
- Priority for publications in specialized editions
- Information on new techniques, methodological developments
- Advantage during registration for training courses of Holter monitoring method (including bifunctional and multifunctional monitoring)
If you are interested in joining a Society, we ask you to pass the REGISTRATION
Passing registration on the website of the Russian Holter Monitoring and Non-invasive Electrophysiology Society (ROHMINE) you agree with the website rules and the usage of your data.
Registration on the website provides you with the opportunity to receive mailings with information about the activities of the Russian Holter Monitoring and Non-Invasive Electrophysiology Society (ROHMINE), to access materials intended only for the members of the Society, to register their participation in the planned events of the Society.
If you pay entrance fees and membership fees, you will receive a certificate of a Member of the Society, which entitles you to a 20% discount on participation in the activities of the Society during one calendar year.